Enhanced infection surveillance and analytics
Empower health systems with surveillance and analytics support so they can identify and report infections, translate data into a tool for HAI management, and detect possible outbreaks and clusters of resistant organisms and other important pathogens.
- Near-real time infection identification and facilitation of intervention
- Emerging trends of isolate occurrence
- Risk-adjusted infection prevention and performance benchmarking
Streamlined antimicrobial use and resistance reporting
Help streamline hospital-wide antimicrobial stewardship and infection surveillance efforts through on-demand, standardized evaluation and reporting of antimicrobial use and resistance. BD MedMined™ Medication Stewardship Advisor helps expand and foster an integrated antimicrobial stewardship program for pharmacists, physicians, microbiologists and infection preventionists.
- Hospital-specific, regional and national comparative antimicrobial use and resistance reports
- Data analytics for AMR decision-making, including antibiograms and epidemiological trend analysis
- Trending, tracking and comparison of C. difficile rates
Enterprise inventory optimization
Support patient care by providing facilities with visibility to their medications through a central view of inventory, orders and usage across the health system.
- Enterprise inventory management platform integrates with automated dispensing cabinets to help minimize the risk of stockouts and helps to ensure medications are available when needed
- Pharmacy operations dashboard combines critical data from BD technologies, including pharmacy surveillance notifications, into a single view to proactively respond to medication needs