and automated outbreak detection
Identify and report HAIs and evaluate for possible clusters and outbreaks of resistant organisms and other important pathogens.
- Emerging trends of isolate occurrence
- Risk-adjusted infection prevention and performance benchmarking
Measurement of antimicrobial use and resistance
Streamline hospital-wide antimicrobial stewardship and infection surveillance efforts through on-demand, standardized reporting of HAIs, important pathogen resistance trends and related antimicrobial use.
- Hospital-specific, regional and national comparative antimicrobial use, resistance and HAI reports
- Data analytics for AMR decision making, including antibiograms and epidemiological trend analysis
- Trending, tracking and comparison of C. difficile rates
Optimized antimicrobial therapy selection
Facilitate timely interventions by connecting laboratory instrumentation to deliver diagnostic results and through targeted customized notifications that improve workflow efficiencies and aid in optimizing antimicrobial use.
- High-risk patient identification for timely interventions
- Continuity during hand-offs between providers and care settings