Integrated vascular access management
Reduce bacteria that can cause infections with appropriate preparation of the skin. Reduce vascular access complications with an integrated approach to the insertion and maintenance of the catheter.
- Clear single-use skin antiseptic applicators
- IV catheter solutions
- Prefilled IV flush syringes
- Antimicrobial IV dressings
- Needleless IV access connectors
Standardized surgical preparation procedures
Reduce bacteria during presurgical skin preparation with products and services that enable a systematic, consistent and targeted surgical preparation approach.
- Tinted single-use skin antiseptic applicators
- Presurgical hair removal clippers
- Preoperative scrub brushes
Critical care solutions
Products and kits designed to reduce variability or improve compliance in critical care practice.
- Foley catheters and insertion trays
- External and non-indwelling catheters
- Catheter stabilization products