Integrated vascular access management
Reduce bacteria that can cause infections with appropriate preparation of the skin. Reduce vascular access complications with an integrated approach to the insertion and maintenance of the catheter.
- Clear single-use skin antiseptic applicators
- IV catheter solutions
- Prefilled IV flush syringes
- Needle-free IV access connectors
- Disinfecting caps
Standardized surgical preparation procedures
Reduce bacteria during pre-surgical skin preparation with products and services that enable a systematic, consistent and targeted surgical preparation approach.
- Clear and tinted sterile solutions single-use antiseptic applicators
- Presurgical hair removal clippers
- Preoperative scrub brushes
Standardized urological practice
Improve compliance and reduce variability with products and kits for critical care practice.
- Foley catheters and insertion trays
- External and non-indwelling catheters
- Catheter stabilization products