Improve sample quality and protect specimen integrity by properly acquiring and managing samples for testing.
- Urine specimen management
- Blood draw
Accurate patient screening
Reduce the risk of HAIs by efficiently identifying patients colonized with resistant organisms.
- Automated molecular diagnostic systems
- Prepared plated media for isolation of selected organisms
- Automated preparation and screening for plated media
Rapid detection and identification
of infectious agents
Guide therapy and prevent unnecessary antimicrobial use by identifying the cause of infection.
- Point-of-care diagnostic testing
- Identification systems
- Automated culture systems
- Laboratory automation with microbial imaging applications
Precise susceptibility testing
Optimize the patient treatment plan by determining the specific antimicrobials that inhibit or kill particular bacteria.
- Automated susceptibility testing systems
- Antimicrobial susceptibility test discs
- Automated liquid culture and drug susceptibility testing for tuberculosis